Watch as the bowls waltz together to make a delicious quinoa porridge, topped with a strawberry rose inspired by the Be Our Guest feast from Beauty and the Beast!
Make this porridge with your BFFs at your slumber party and have them for breakfast in the morning!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 225g cooked quinoa
- 150ml light coconut milk
- A handful of strawberries
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Combine cooked quinoa with light coconut milk.
- Leave in refrigerator overnight to allow the flavours to meld together.
- In the morning, take out the porridge and add a little water or almond milk if it’s too thick for your liking.
- Slice strawberries over the top – you could even try placing them in the shape of a rose if you can!
Always get permission and help from your parents or an adult before cooking, especially when using peelers, knives and the stove.