Let someone special know just how much they’re loved and appreciated this Mother’s Day by making these personalised Disney Princess scented candles.
This recipe will make Ariel candles but to make other Disney Princesses, just swap the coconut essential oils and blue and green crayons for the following:
- To make Belle, use rose scent and yellow crayons
- Cinderella: Use vanilla and lemon scent and light blue crayons
- Rapunzel: Use lavender and bergamot scent and purple crayons
- Tiana: Use magnolia scent and lime green crayons
What You’ll need
- Soy wax flakes
- Pre-waxed candle wicks
- Mason jars (or other containers for your candles)
- Chopsticks or pencils
- Non-toxic green and blue crayons (a third of a small green crayon and a half of a blue one)
- 10-15 drops of coconut essential oil
- Glass container
- Tray (optional)
- Ribbon or lace
- Twist ties or string
How To Make It
Tip! Don’t let your wax heat too quickly or over heat as this can cause frosting in your candles if using soy wax.
Always get permission and help from an adult before cooking, especially when using the stove.