Jewellery and hair accessories have a way of always going astray!
Focus your super-strength craft skills on having some fun making this cute jewellery box inspired by Disney•Pixar’s Incredibles 2. Your precious bling and fave accessories will never go missing again.
Ash and Ella each made a cake-themed Incredibles 2 jewellery box on Hanging With this week. So sparkly and delicious looking! If you want to get Incredible-y crafty these school holidays, simply print the template and instruction sheet and get your crafternoon on.
What you’ll need:
- print the template and instruction sheet here
- craft box – you can use papier mache, cardboard or wooden boxes (we have used heart-shaped cardboard boxes for this tutorial)
- poster paints in red, black, white and yellow
- coloured card in red, black, orange and yellow
- a selection of paint brushes
- craft ‘whipped cream’ or puffy dimensional paint (available at craft and selected toy stores)
- red glitter
- orange decorative trim or ribbon
- small hot glue gun
Make sure you ask an adult to help with cutting and gluing.
Watch Ash and Ella making their own jewellery boxes in the clip below for extra hints on crafting like a hero:
Catch Hanging With every afternoon on Disney Channel.